Tuesday, November 23, 2004
I have been advised by several people to make a diary of events in my life to date. I have been diagnosed with MS and need to keep some notes to keep me sain. Please forgive any spelling mistakes as its not height on my priority to keep English spelling correct. Gamma also.
so this is a public draft of personal hell.This is a diary for me, my sanity, my escape. I have been diagnosed with MS on the 1st of November 2004 at 19:00 hrs. That does’t mean I have letters after my name.

I have an infection in my nervous system called multiple sclerosis. This has been bought to light after a year of NHS investigation. I got a-bit pissed off waiting for the results and being put on the waiting list for an MRI scan. I wish I were not as eager to find out the results as the result is quite scary.What is it? Why are my legs, drunken legs what’s the cause? What happens next? This will come to light with future updates.

posted by personallog! @ 6:51 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:32 am, Blogger Angel Singer said…

    Dave,

    I know I introduced myself in another post, and have been commenting pretty much on EVERY post, I just wanted to take a moment and tell you how brave and courageous I think you are for starting this blog. I'll be frank, I don't think I could have done it when I first got diagnosed. I was wrapped up in a world of pity and fear. And I don't think anyone would have wanted to read whatever I would have written at the time, which is certainly not the case with you.

    I know you're not doing it for this reason, but I do believe that this blog will not only serve to keep you sane and help you connect with others living with MS, but will provide a valuable service to future people getting that two-letter diagnosis that changes everything. I wish your blog had been around 8 years ago when I first heard those two letters myself.

    Don't stop blogging, Dave.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives