Friday, November 26, 2004
so angry!
I have just tried to walk the half mile to the nearest shop and on the way back I had to stop every 100 meters. I sat on walls and held on to lamp posts all the way home. its bad when you see people looking at you like your a drunk. if you manage to fall over you are knackered getting up! I really hope this medication does some thing so i can get back some dignity. (Even my spelling would be good) I hate this f**king disease. not only does it effect every one close to you.....its just a down day! Hope there are some good stories out there somewhere. Hope your all in a better place than me right now!
posted by personallog! @ 3:13 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:23 am, Blogger Angel Singer said…

    I came to your site through Erik's blog, and I'm glad I did. Let me introduce myself: my name is Angel, and I've had MS for eight years.

    I feel your pain, Dave...I also hate this f'ing disease.

    I know you probably don't want to hear this yet (I know I wasn't ready to for the first four years; I am particularly stubborn), but a cane can help with those days when walking isn't so easy. My favorite cane was a gift from a friend in your fair country (wish I could be there now; I love Great Britian), which has a hidden flask in it, similar to the kind Toulouse-Latrec used to carry for years. I found it amusing. I use it to store extra meds, in case I need some while I'm out and about.

    I'm enjoying your blog, and I wish you well. If you aren't easily offended, please come visit me at my blog: www.zenpretzeltrick.blogspot.com/, where I talk about MS, politics, pop culture and anything else I feel like gabbing about. I also have a blog for bad baby names at www.zenbadbabynames.blogspot.com/

    And keep blogging!

     
  • At 4:01 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    I thank you fish for your words of wisdom they are being heard and felt. god and me are not on taking terms at the moment and I feel the blog is a good place to shout out. thanks again!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives