Saturday, November 27, 2004
the disease seems to have no stopping....
I have received mail from all over the globe wishing me well and encouragement. there are quite a few people who have left a message on my blog or sent me an emailwishing me well. becca, erik and eriks wife are only a few. I wll check everyones blogs and reply to all when I can. please check out Eriks blog if you can Its scarey but informative. If you are a newbie like me I would love to hear from you so please keep them coming. I would like to carry on working and plan to return to work next monday. If i can only get over this drinking to much thing! I will be moving house next week and I will not be able to move much. My girlfriend is very understaning and has bough in her mates to help. But it still makes me feel a bit low. I will keep the blog upto date as it is giving a few laughs when reading replies. I am getting my first bit of medication next monday and I am not looking forward to the sickness that comes with it. Iwill keep you advised what happens as soon as it does. Keep you head up!
posted by personallog! @ 7:13 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:16 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    This is certainly no cure or panacea ... but start thinking about your diet and exercise routine. Of course, I'm being a bit hypocritical here. My diet is not the best these days and my physical exertion is no more than chopping wood and chasing after my children.

     
  • At 2:34 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cheer for that comment... I will be trying to keep on the pysical thing. it embasing when you walk like a drunk and any thing bar lacing my shoes up make me tired. the diet thing sounds good and idea's?

     
  • At 5:29 am, Blogger Rita said…

    Dave, My best advise is see your doctor as soon as you can. Get help or meds for depression and fatigue as you need it. Is this the doctor who diagnosed you? Is he/she a neurologist? There is a lot of information on the web that can be very helpful to you. All of the usual: good diet, exercise, plenty of rest... Go to www.nationalmssociety.org. There is a wealth of info on there as well as links to other people who have MS. My daughter's e-mail is cynlee23@hotmail.com. If you would like to talk to her send her an e-mail. She is only able to check her e-mail every few days as she does not have a computer at home. She checks it here at my home. She has had MS since 1995. My e-mail address is: redthome@bellsouth.net. Feel free to mail me also.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives