Friday, August 01, 2008
The day after hospital visit...
Urggg. For the first time, the nurse had difficulty finding a vein to stab me in on my right arm. I have two bruises there now. Left arm was fine and they gave me a pint of clear toxic doom. I feel ruff today. I always feel ruff after. Not as ruff as the smurf blood but ruff all the same. I don't feel like it's a placebo any more. If it makes me feel ruff then it must be doing something eh?

Good news for this week. Everything is done for the wedding. I have a suit with waste coat, top hat and tails. Very Victorian look which is very rock for a wedding. Almost gothic look. Dark and beautifull yey!

Happy Dave and happy Jen!

I now have a stair lift. Yey! It makes me feel old. Boo! Oh well. Time for me to fall down my after drugs hole for a couple of hours. Looking forward to the upside soon.

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 6:25 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 10:12 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 3:43 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was diagnosed in Jan 08 and I agree with what you said about it being a placebo. Until very recently I didn't see the drugs doing me any good... Good luck to you on your journey and battle with MS... one day at a time we will find a cure from this hell.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives