Saturday, April 19, 2008
I have been on holiday...
This is the reason for my absence. Jen and myself traveled to Devon for some peace and tranquility. On the day of our return I attended hospital for an MRI and a shock reality check. We intend to move.... Again! I think being on the ground floor might make it easier to get out. We are getting a house with a Stanner stair lift. Also for new news......Drum roll please...... We are getting married!!!!! October 25Th this year!!!Yey!!! I have a new wheelchair(Clair2) with a Joy stick and batteries also I have a chair for the bath. My god.... How disabled am I?

I can't believe I have missed these guy's from my list of music that I have had on here.
Joy Division - Transmission


Sorry we have been away for some time. I will try and keep you informed of any new developments. Hope you haven't missed me too much.

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 6:01 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:43 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Glad to hear you were able to get away for some R&R! It is always nice to get away. Moving again?! Whatever helps you to live a happier and healthier life is worth it. I am happy for you and Jen. Give her my best.

    Jaime

     
  • At 9:03 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Hey!

    Just wanted to let you know about a new MS blogger. Her name is Lenita and she is a friend of mine. Check her out. She is at msrambles.blogspot.com

    I hope you are doing well. Take care. xxx

    Jaime

     
  • At 3:34 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats on the nuptuals! a wonderful thing. all the best to you both!

     
  • At 4:30 am, Blogger Diane J Standiford said…

    Congrats! Enjoy your new chairs--I'm jealous!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives