Saturday, May 17, 2008
I am so happy to be away from Manchester!
No stress or trauma. I am eating healthy and am I....No, WE are getting MARRIED!!!!! I can't wait to put the ring on finger and show eveyone how much we mean to each other.

There is one thing tho.

Just one.

She has this as a ringtone for when I call...
Booty Luv - Some Kinda Rush


The strangething is......I am starting to like it alot. What happened to the Rock god that is Dave eh? It must be love!

Right the title... I love Manchester. I just had a bad patch while I was there(diagnose for 1). As everywhere does, there was a few people there who I didn't like. This city had too many dislikes on the people frount. The city is amazing I fell in love there so it is great honest. I met friends there, real friends who I wouldn't have met anywhere else and I will stay in touch with. Then there is the people who bring the place down and not in a good way. They are the people who should stay out of my life. I hope it stays that way. The strange thing there......I wish them all the best. Get on with your life and stay out of mine!(that is for 1 person in perticular and she knows who she is!)

Stay well,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 6:11 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:13 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    EWWWW! Pop music!?


    What happy-happy sugar drugs have you been eating!?

     
  • At 3:33 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    i know!!! Love crosses all b.... You know. I will be back soon. Just waiting 4 bt to conect my pc. Oh and i am on tysabri now. Dave.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives