Friday, August 28, 2009
long time no speak

Have you seen the legs on that woman! A compliment from a guy in a wheelchair honest.(remember kiss with a fist vid I put on here???. I told you didn't I)
I was going to put up 'The dark days are over' by Florence and the machine, but as you all know.... That's not quite right eh. Still no cure. It's a great track tho. Check it out.(My fave band at the mo)
Hope you are all well

Dave

***News flash...Dave no longer smokes! Nicotine replacement, Vaporizer but no smoke***
posted by personallog! @ 12:39 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:29 am, Blogger Unknown said…

    Good job on quitting smoking Dave!

     
  • At 12:47 pm, Anonymous Buy funginix said…

    Just tell her you know more about horse than her so she needs to pay attention to you, the mature. Tell her to lay off your leg.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives