Wednesday, January 07, 2009
Some might have noticed the no action....
Some.. The thing is. I am happy!

I have no reason to do my blog anymore. It was here for me when I needed it.

I dont need to bore anyone else.

I still have ms and there is no cure yet...Yet. I have my family of 3 and they need me. Jen,the dog(Bailey) and myself have the happy ever after and we have no need to type. I hope I won't need to vent in the future but if I do.... Here is where I will be. Just hope Tysabri will keep working for me. I have deleted my research blog so please deleate any links. I will miss you all and will keep this blog open. I maybe back later. Maybe. I will check up on you all at some point. Be good to each other.



Life is like an ocean:

Keep well, PEACE OUT,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:55 pm  
6 Comments:
  • At 2:32 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i know how you feel. when your life is fulfilled you dont feel the need to blog... me too. sometimes i will update mine and re read the past writings. hmmm.. please keep in touch with me via email and facebook! you are a special person to me!
    love to you and jenn!
    camille

     
  • At 5:44 pm, Blogger Lisa Emrich said…

    Hi Dave,
    So glad that you are doing well. I have a question though - what was the name of your research blog. I've been managing a collection of MSers blog and it would be nice to keep it up-dated. Please let me know so that I can delete the link.
    Thanks, lisa

     
  • At 9:31 pm, Blogger Herrad said…

    Hello Dave,

    Hope you are still doing well on your medication and you and Jen are very happy.
    Keep warm and happy.
    Love,
    Herrad

     
  • At 4:11 pm, Blogger Herrad said…

    Hi Dave,
    Forgot to ad link to my partner/carers blog
    http://screamingrichie.blogspot.com/
    Love
    Herrad

     
  • At 7:14 am, Anonymous Lola Monro said…

    These videos are very interesting such that I keep on listen these and watching these videos. I've been managing a collection of MSers blog and it would be nice to keep it up-dated.

     
  • At 8:46 am, Anonymous HGH reviews said…

    Dave is a 1993 comedy-drama movie written by Gary Ross, directed by Ivan Reitman, and starring Kevin Kline, Sigourney Weaver, Frank Langella, Kevin Dunn, Ving Rhames, Ben Kingsley, Tom Dugan, and Laura Linney.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives