Sunday, November 28, 2004
davemsblog
Hello all
I just want to take an update to thankyou all for your comment, website's and suggestions. I cant thank you enough for your wishes and good advice. I am sure my friends and family will be adding to this at some point. Mental note to tell every one about this! I havent posted for 2 days as with every thing happening at the moment its all coming a bit fast for me. I had some christmas shopping to do and it turned into a bit of a nightmare happened when I had to sit down in the shopping centre when kids where running around and laughing. My want to get up and scream was greater than any emotion you can amagine. My girlfriend when into all the shops as every time I went into a store I was holding onto anything at shoulder hight. I was still getting the impression that people were looking at me. I think this is paranioia more than enything else, but it took it out of me so much. I saw somone in a motorised cart smiling and I knew that was a sign to get on with life. "You can still have a life" I said to myself and get on with speaking to people! So here I am, still ill but having more determination to fight! be carefull MS there are some pissed off people who will defeat you!
Keep Laughing Keep fighting this and Keep you head about you!
posted by personallog! @ 6:42 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 5:08 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Like becca, I tend to prefer to do my Christmas shopping seated in my Jammies. It may cost more, but the time savings and the number of 'Spoons' I dont need to expend to do said shopping are well worth it. That, and since I ship it to the location where it needs to be, wrapping is no longer a requirement. On the rare occasion when the Wife and I go out, we put the kids in a double stroller and I can lean on it to keep my balance. Perhaps you and the GF could lease a baby/toddler when you go out? ;)

     
  • At 5:22 am, Blogger Angel Singer said…

    You're braver than I am...I've yet to even begin my holiday shopping (and in my house, we do Christmas and Channukah).

    Just wanted to let you know: I mentioned your blog in an entry on my blog, www.zenpretzeltrick.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 2:50 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    thanks for the suggestions about christmas shopping I would start straight away but to busy packing stuff for the move at the moment.(please see next post) Can anyone give some easy shop websites?

     
  • At 3:09 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    thanks angel for posting my page on your site and dont worry we dont all put childen at risk as supports. lol.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives