Wednesday, January 19, 2005
well its my second day off....
Another oppertunity to watch day time telly....dam!
Back still really hurts, I feel such a fool for falling so hard. There is a good side to today....honest! I have just been watching a show on tv called Trisha! Its a bit like Opra in the states but with phycologists on the program. It was dealing with how people handle giving care to thier carers. The whole focus was on one statment....
Person who needs care: "I couldnt function without them!", " I love this person, I hope they dont leave"
It got me thinking....do I trap my carer? More importantly do I trap my G/F?
I think I need to get her a present or something! Its coming up to are aniversary soon 5 years(longest relationship!)
I am sure she will kick my ass when she reads this! I think I need to get back to work soon or I will turn into vegtable.... day time tv is bad for your health.......got to go there is a special on terets!
hope you all well.
posted by personallog! @ 10:45 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 11:28 am, Blogger localhost said…

    hi. hope things are going ok.
    daytime tv is bad for the soul. read a book! too much trisha leads to social hatred!
    see you soon.
    lh

     
  • At 11:50 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    by the way touretts is bad....even if it is used in comedy. I think it helps to have a touretts day once and a while....It helps me anyway!

     
  • At 4:02 am, Blogger Eriksgirl said…

    Daytime TV will make your brain melt! I am a stay at home mom, and even on the worst days, I avoid the stuff. Unless it's Seasame Street or Blue's Clues! To much of that WILL cause tourettes!

    Your girlfriend loves you and she seems like such a doll!! Now I am a Texas girl, and we are known for our brashness, so, I am just going to come out and say it...

    Surprise her with a ring on her left hand!!! :-)

    I know, I am to much! ~:-)

    Get better soon, and I am so sorry to hear about your back.

     
  • At 10:51 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    ok I tried the ring thing this time and....nothing! Wrong size,wrong price, wrong stones! Ring has gone back to shop and being exchanged!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives