Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Back at work!!!
Nightmare!
starting with half days and they are still knacking me! not looking forward to full days but its on the cards!
I wish there was a way I could work from home without getting on Sinead's nerves! I know I mhave to look at the bright side and get on with it but life is too hard! Need a laugh now! How sh*t is this disease! not had a drink for a while but I can hear day time telly calling, so may need one closer than next weekend. still no picture on this thing!.....
hope life is treating you better than me!
posted by personallog! @ 11:10 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:28 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    chin up Dave .....i'll get me man to sort ure picture link out. Get yourself a bloody drink also u dont need to get sh*tfaced just chilled xxx

     
  • At 11:35 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Sorry to hear about your angst. Yeah, it's a pretty shitty disease, but you need to own it. Not the other way around.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives