Saturday, January 08, 2005
Still cant get picture up here!
physio.....poo! Filled in forms and had welcome chat!
Hang over bad! Alcohol will never be touched again.............untill next time.
Scarey link yesterday... still not wanting stick but I think I need one! Physio thinks it will help!
Not looking forward to work on monday....but I have to return the plague to the call centre asap! Having the plague sucks But drinking this coffee like my life depens on it!
Yes I need help with the picute thing............I used to work in I.T I could metwork companies on either side of the country but putting a picture on my blog is proving to be b*tch!
Forgive this update! You just need to know where my head is....I am sure you have all been there even if you dont drink! The plague sucks!

posted by personallog! @ 2:36 pm  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives