Monday, January 17, 2005
roll on the second...
Well I started the second week today!
Hmm not to sure what I am supposed to say about a day much like last week.
I came home and the legs went...fell over in bathroom and landed on towel rail scraping my back! Nasty mark and hurts like hell....it will have to do better to stop me!.....maybe I should say that a bit quieter just in case. Well bring it on............but be nice about it!
Met a new work collegue who doesnt know what ms is!.....my job is not to educate the masses so I shut up and went about my day.........they gave me a strange look when they saw me walking towards them.
Need a stick or somthing! hope this doesnt get worse this week!
posted by personallog! @ 8:45 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:21 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    "my job is not to educate the masses so I shut up and went about my day.........they gave me a strange look when they saw me walking towards them."
    Ohhhh, I hate that! You could mumble "I am not an animal!" like the elephant man. Tends to take a bit of the edge off.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives