Saturday, June 18, 2005
1st weekend by myself?!?!?!?
Well its saturday morning and I am doing things for me.... Not to be seen in a bad way! Its just I would do things with other people in mind and now anything I do is for me and I dont think its familiar ground for me!
it nothing strange its just strange for me! I have allways lived with someone in the same place.
Growing up....6 people in house
Teenager ....lived with mates Even when I had a place on my own last time there was allways somone round.....Now tho....just me! Weird!

Feeling a bit better today! eyes are fine, back still has a shooting pain when I move to much..so I am not! Been looking through photo's from my sis Wedding! Sister looks great in wedding dress! Me and sinead photo looks great....we looked happy....both of us! oh well!

listening too: Nitin Sawhney-Homelands (very dancey type jazz thing.....cool man!)

hope you are all ok

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:32 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:11 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Its dead hot so will probly spend all day here in the nude! Its not doing the shivers any good at all!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives