Saturday, June 11, 2005
the weekend
spent some time with both groups of grand parents so far...entertaining and worrying! The tendancy is to talk about illness when it comes to the older generation but there has been talk about Goa in India for a holiday! I will have to contact my gp for further advise as I dont know weather the smurf blood will react well with injections you get for travel to india! Have to also make sure that it doesnt overlap with the quarterly in jection too!

I have seen Sinead this week....she did mention going to Goa with her friend in november! Granda also said november so I worried for a bit as I dont want to put her out if we met up there! Will have to speak to her when I can sort out a date! Got to save some money too! My parents have sujested Febuary next year for my birthday which is kind of cool...30 in India

Ihave felt really bad this weekend and I dont think I will be at work on monday....this is very annoying! I hope everyone is ok out there and I wish you all well!

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 1:16 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:05 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Too much BBQ? Too much Beer?

     
  • At 10:11 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    no mate! couldnt drink to much and the food/company was great! looking forward to the next one guys!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives