Thursday, June 16, 2005
only done 1 day this week and my eye sight is a bit
messed up! I have a finger print over my sight and I am abit fazed by it! I must say I had 2 conacts in my left hand eye! I have taken it out now and I susspect I have 2 in the right eye too! It didnt feel like I had any in this morning...no drinking or somking has been done....honest!

I have rested a bit but my eyes are red and I think I will go to docs this week! Still happy and will update later in week soon!
dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:59 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives