Friday, June 03, 2005
2 days at work in last 2 weeks!!
something to aim for next week! I think it was stress more than the ms! When to see doc and he said you have been through alot in past fortnight try and take a break! Manage fatigue dont put to much pressure on yourself! So I went home did some pressups ,sit ups and some leg work! Passed out and woke up following day! I think I learn my lesson now! Well this week I have got a setee, made it with the aid of my brother my dad and a friend. Thanks guys I couldnt do it without you!
I have placed my first home delivered shopping trip which arrives tomorrow morning, I just hope they bring it up to my flat!(please tesco!) I am going to get drunk now as it is friday!
Sinead is doing the walk this weekend and I think she has got over a grand as she wish to raise....good on yeah girl!
posted by personallog! @ 3:55 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives