Saturday, June 04, 2005
Well I have a solution...via good advise
Thanks dad!

The advise from my dad has got me up and running(just an expression!). Its how you value the moment that makes life worth living! It doesnt cure but it makes life worth living!

I received my first shopping trip from a local supermarket who delivered it to my kitchen!
Beer in the fridge by internet! that rocks! Slowly filling up the freezer with good food! Got all my vitamins, fruit(which is a big bonus at the mo!) and Cooked meals! When I received it I was over the moon! God knows how but I think I can do this! Appreciated the moment!

I got a mail from a friend yesturday who advise she has ms and doctors have reported she will retain 80% of her mobility! Her friend and family are happy with the results but she is upset with them and the feedback she is getting from them. Well....80% is better than nothing! I sort of see where she is coming from being upset! From a personal point of view, yes it could be better. I think every 10% that is removed by this disease you should improve yourself in other ways to beat it back!
For example: Diagnosed with ms...decided to learn new things and work towards a degree!

Get the idea?
Sinead is walking now!
hope everyone is ok! love life!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:27 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:24 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dave, I think your new attitude is great! A big improvement. It would appear that things are looking up for you and it makes a whole lot of us MSers feel good too! A quote from Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young - "Love the life you live". What a great song.
    Mouse

     
  • At 8:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Dave, Glad you have settled in ok mate and that you have a sofa now! I was really worried about you being alone in your new place, Especially after reading about the press ups! Keep your chin up and try to stop focusing on sinead, she has made her decision to move on - (lycoslove). Hope to see you soon, will get in touch, maybe we could pick you up to go back to mam's with us? loads of love Cath

     
  • At 1:20 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Yes. I can see how she would be upset. To loose something of yourself ... no matter how small ... is devestating. But you just have to carry on. It's like having a family of 5 kids and one of them dies. You cannot spend the rest of your life mourning that child, no matter how precious. You have 4 others that you can celebrate.

     
  • At 1:37 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Starting to fight in otherways is the best way for me! and telling every one about it too! Dont be affraid of ms just get on with your life.... Wise words mdmhvonpa!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives