Friday, July 14, 2006
Got a home visit today with local housing benifit team!
Recieved some post yesturday from my ms nurse telling me I can't be involed in the canabis trail as I take Copaxone....Grrrrr! I hope there is someone near to Manchester hope hospital who can be. There are 50 places available. I would think we all have the same nero. Oh well I just hope the trail bring something up which helps. Fingers crossed eh!

At least she knows I want to be involed in finding a cure or a managable treatment in future!

I have a meeting with the housing benifit team....They are coming to my house??? Dont know why they need to see it! I have to clean up now. Maybe the just have to see me. I dont know how to handle it at all....So I am going to be honest as I can be and show all my paper work. I guess thats what they want! I let you know how it goes.

Hope you all liked the tune yesturday and hope your all well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:22 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:33 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Aw man, exclusion from the studay ... well, that sucks. So sorry.

     
  • At 1:21 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    We will get a cure one day....as long as it doesnt conflict with current treament eh!
    Dave

     
  • At 1:03 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    Sorry you didn't get in the study, but it is better to be excluded then to be included and risk having a really bad reaction! Better to let someone who is not on meds right now go on the study and get the results they are looking for. Maybe there will be another study you can go on? At least they know you are serious about wanting to do something!

    I hope everything went well with your home visit? I am sure everything will be just fine. Take care of yourself! Talk to you soon.

    Jaime

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives