Monday, July 17, 2006
I want to go out but its too warm!!!!
I tested the heat this morning by taking the rubbish out. Its too warm to go to the shops! I would die en route. I have money in the bank as the DLA comes in on the 14th! It sucks not having the ability to get out there! If I could drive....hmmm!

I guess its going to be another day of CSI and lying necked in bed.....oh joy! At least the CSI is good!
Who are you!

******The Who:Who are you*****

Hope you are all well and cool!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:42 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:52 am, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Hot as a pistol here in Philly too. Breaking a sweat in the 3 meters between the house and the car is just WRONG!

     
  • At 9:17 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    So wrong dude! I know what you mean...I have fallen in love with my shower on cold! Its so wrong..

    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives