Thursday, May 24, 2007
Jens got tickets for the gig!
Not just going clubbing but really clubbing!!!! I really cannot wait. My myspace has a track playing of who is playing. Till 04:00 AM. Hmmm the recovery time is going to be murder but well worth it. I have wanted to see Seb for about 8 years. Nothing like my current hippy persona at all but it has life in my eyes and that's the point isn't it. Jen has made a point yesturday that she is looking for work in my area and may want to move in. I will love it if she does. Fingers crossed eh! I just need to rest up and hope for good things. I am so excited.

Stay well
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 2:32 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 4:33 pm, Blogger Stephen said…

    hey, have fun clubbing! yes, disabled people are supposed to have fun in nightclubs - in fact, more of us should be out there! wheelchair dancing! cane dancing! walker dancing! a lot of us already stumble around like drunks, why not have a cocktail and live it up! let us know how it goes.

     
  • At 5:49 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    You have seal pups over there?


    ;P

     
  • At 6:00 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Thats cold dude...but its not cold here!lol

    Dave

     
  • At 11:42 am, Anonymous Home Renovation South Bend said…

    Grrateful for sharing this

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives