Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Still in recovery from last weekend!
I love her so much! Its like every second I spend with her makes me closer to a normal life. I could spend the rest of my life trying to make her the happiest woman alive. Everything I do I want to do with her. She makes me feel unbelievable. There isn't a word that describes how happy I am with her. I will be some time in recovery. I won't be long honest. I am so happy its sick!

Love you Jen!!!!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:05 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bless ya! I love you too, more than ever...xxxx

     
  • At 6:13 am, Anonymous Ivy said…

    Great blog you have hhere

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives