Monday, March 03, 2008
Where is the...
Machine Head - Davidian


Ahhh. That's better. This tune has been dedicated to me by Bobbeh an old friend from earlier on this blog. I think it covers what happened over the last couple of days. I broke my wheelchair again. Going over backwards and snapping the back rest. Painful. Just painful. The hardest thing is that I need a new one and can't get out. I have no ms nurse at the moment and getting a new wheelchair will be a mission.

Well I have some admin to do so that should do, I won't get bored.

Keep rocking,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:19 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:37 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Dave,

    That does sound painful. I hope you are able to get the help you need to get a new wheelchair. Take care and get to feeling better!

    Jaime

     
  • At 12:25 pm, Blogger Diane J Standiford said…

    I broke a regular office chair that way one, biggest bruise in my life/whole backside.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives