Friday, February 08, 2008
New year new music.....Sounds like a new year resolution to me!
Todays music has been picked up from a new website that I am going to be visiting alot. As Pandora has removed access for people outside the US I have been lost in a music void. My father found an English version.... A UK radio which will help me find new music!!! Its a great site which holds most of my favorite songs and band names and will show new interests too. Just look at this:

www.last.fm

As a thank you for my US friends who removed Pandora.com from my favorites I give you this:


Sixteen Military Wives - The Decemberists


Hope the new music is viewed in the greatest way. I found new music without your help!

Have a nice day.
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 10:55 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 6:30 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    the internet ... too fluid ...

     
  • At 9:55 pm, Blogger Jaime said…

    Well that really sucks! I am glad to hear that you found something else that works. Music is such an important part of your life.

    Miss you. It's been a while. Take care of yourself.

    Jaime

     
  • At 7:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i still love pandora, and never had much luck with last.fm. sorry it is not available to you (or my son, at university in glasgow)but i'm sticking with it. i love streaming radio!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives