Wednesday, January 09, 2008
Bring on the new nero!
Right... Today is the 1st visit to my local nero. You know the score.... Pee in this cup, how far can you walk unaided. That type of the thing. I don't even have a GP yet(I have an appointment on Friday!)The strange thing is, I am as nervous as I were when I went to my first. When I get his name I will of course put it up here. I know I won't have bad news like last time but I still have that feeling. Wierd eh!

Up early and ready to go 2 hours before I have to be. I will compleate this update later. Well thats if I don't get back on World of Warcraft with my dark elf Shallot.Hehe. I don't remember the world I am in or what wow server I am on Nat. The memory is not as good as it used to be. Speak soon.

Stay well,
Dave

New neuro : Dr Kowalewska -Zietek (female)
New drug to try: Tysabri (natalizuhab)
I knew there would be something.
posted by personallog! @ 8:42 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:22 am, Blogger Jaime said…

    Glad to hear you have new doctors that are in your area. I hope that you like them! So, does this mean you are starting Tysabri? Let us all know how it goes.

    Take care of yourself and have fun playing WOW!

    Jaime
    xxx

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives