Thursday, February 21, 2008
Just warming tunes.
One of my favorite Chemical Brothers tracks and video's Elektrobank:



A vid that brings back memories of when my body used to work properly. I didn't do that by any means but the irony is warming to the cockels. Its amazing that the old tunes still give me the same rushes of pleasure regardless of how sick I am. I think thats how I going to enjoy this life of perpetual agony and misery. I am going to enjoy every bass line, every drum beat, every tune.....I am not going in silence!

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every last minute of it."

Rock on peeps!
Dave.
posted by personallog! @ 7:15 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives