Sunday, August 03, 2008
The reason why i called tysabri a drug
yesterday is as follows. Apart from the hang over that I had, head ache, nausea and the bruise on my arm that makes me look like a heroine user. You get news reports like this: http://uk.reuters.com/article/hotStocksNews/idUKDUB00068320080801 Which don't help.

Is it sensationalist news or are they just trying to scare the b'jesus out of people who are on it? Definitely part of a hangover I didn't want. Its a medication, a "med". Was I right to say the word "drug" in a derogatory fashion?

I want a cure not a therapy. Not something that makes me look like a smack head! I would get out of it but the promise of a longer life without relapse...... They don't do they. Longer life yes. Without relapse no. I am getting married in October. I would like to have a life with Jen. I guess that's why I go to hospital every month from now on. I love Jen and I want to be happy with her for the rest of my life. Sensationalist news... A Pox on everyone. Tysabri a pox on me???

Here is to the on-coming brain disease eh! The danger is if you don't read the whole page. This bit is the issue "The latest slide means shares in Dublin-based Elan have lost 70 percent over the last week. The stock slumped 30 percent on Wednesday after disappointing data on an experimental Alzheimer's drug Elan "

Alzheimer's drug.... They started the story on an ms drug and the risk of PML..... Oh that was the last sensationalist news for Elan... Right, I see.(said the blind man!) It doesn't matter that tyasbri may help people, it matters on the stock slumped 30 percent because of another drug they are trialing... Ahhh today's lesson learnt. Tomorrows lesson will be brought to you with the letter "P" and the number "4".

Florence and the Machine - Kiss with a Fist


Sensationalist news...Its not whats written, its how you decipher it!!

Stay well, I am feeling much better thanks,
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 9:50 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives