Tuesday, November 30, 2004
Heat scan bit.....ooooo scarey stuff!
Hello all
Lat nigh went for a heart scan at a private hospital near to where I live. It wasn't scarey... Its just that I had my top off and an girl ran the scan while my g/f was in the room. Yet again I have been half naked in the same room as 2 women. How lucky is that!!! Well maybe not considering why I was there! Well as I mentioned in my previouse update I am moving house tomorrow (not for medical resons) and will have to save all my energy for moving all I can. My girlfriend is being a star an getting a van and setting herself to move everything. My parents are coming down to help on wednesday night so we should be in full flight for the next few days. This being the case I will not put an update down for a while . Please dont worry and keep your heads above water till my broadband is cut over to next house. My next update should have heart scan results and first try of medication so if I am very angry and short with next update you know why! Speak soon to you all!
posted by personallog! @ 2:50 pm  
11 Comments:
  • At 3:54 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Spot the mistake with that! It should read "Hart Scan" i think thats my typing rather than MS making a play to type....you all know what I mean!

     
  • At 5:59 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    Excellent blog dave. What did they do for the heart scan then? Did u have to have an injection or anything?

    If you need any more help and stuff, u know shifting all ya junk about u just need to ask....Nic x

     
  • At 7:55 pm, Blogger barrie said…

    Keep hanging in there, it won't always be like this.

     
  • At 12:21 am, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Hmmm, half nekkid with 2 ladies in the room. Heat scan sounds right ;)

     
  • At 3:29 am, Blogger Rita said…

    Hi Dave, Looking forward to hearing from you again after you get moved. You take care and take it as easy as possible. Blessings to you.

     
  • At 10:48 am, Blogger Angel Singer said…

    Good luck with both the scan results and the move!

     
  • At 9:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sending good thoughts your way on the move and med reports. Take care.

     
  • At 4:42 pm, Blogger Rita said…

    Ok, Dave, It's about time to check in. I'm wondering about ya'. :)

     
  • At 1:15 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    rita...he has moved now but I dont think he has sorted his internet connection out yet ...

     
  • At 9:21 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    all in! cheers for the upodate pocket punk (sister in law!) I am in now please read update! and post a comment soon! Oh heart scan all clear.....docs say I have one!

     
  • At 1:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Is there any way that I can read an RSS feed of your blog? Please?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives