Thursday, January 20, 2005
back at work today
Hello all, I have just returned from work and I am knackered. Update from yesturday...... had phone call from my nero saying he has received mail from my job to request info on my condition.....I had been told from work that this would happen....he wanted to know if it was ok to fill in and return to work.....This was fine by me as I had signed permission before....the thing was he asked me a question which scared me, He said "would you like me to sign you off work?"
If that was my g.p I would have said "I havent been off today!"
As it was my nero I asked him to say it again....so he did.! He was asking me if I would like to be signed off work for ever...........!

Tueretts section!
Oh my F*cking god! You have to be f*cking with my head! Not F*cking yet! I am 28.....my god?!?!?!?!?
Tueretts over!

Sorry!

As you may have guess I said I would like to return to work and show people I am still a functioning man! I want to be independant and pay my bills. I want to clear my dept and leave my mark on the world which my family and loved ones will remember me by, and be proud to have known me....
I know there will be a load of you out there who say you will be round for a long time yet Dave! But come on I think god is telling me to hurry up and sort your life out!

Mixed feelings today but I guess you can see it too!
At least my back is feeling a bit better.....I do get a feeling like somone is removing sellotape from my back tho. sort of sticky when I move but its under the skin.....weird!
hope all is well with every one take care of each other!
posted by personallog! @ 2:31 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:59 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    Dave - gutted for you - you need to come up for a curry and some beer again....promise i wont drink wine though....you'll be safe(honest sinead)
    On a brighter note which will make u laugh - Stu has also put his back out and is on sedatives and strong painkillers - currently having a sleep. Weird stuff !!!

     
  • At 2:26 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Dude, work as long as you can. Never give up!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives