Sunday, January 23, 2005
Grrr
I am never taking eriks girls word again..........wedding ring my arse! didn'teven do the propose thing and it was so wrong!Ring size........... wrong
Timing...............wrongIf I wasn't such a fool......wrong!
Ok I didnt ask! I wont..................now! Once burned twice shy!

On a lighter note....I am dead proud of how many people have visited this site! Its nice to see the site counter going up! (131 last count)............I suppose you want good content now..............ehh? Tough!
You get me! My life with this!

It has been suggested......in a friendly way.....if I would like to talk to a phycologist just so I dont end up shouting down the phone to a customer.....hmmm! Might put that off for a while, dont know if that would help or not! I think I would rather have a punch bag and a public beating!(so I will continue with this!)

Look if I dont find something to laugh about soon I will search for an english teacher to improve my spelling!........... Then you all be in trouble!
posted by personallog! @ 11:25 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:26 am, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Err, sorry about the ring thing. As for the laughing thing, try the DMV (Department of Motor Vehicles). Guaranteed laugh.

     
  • At 2:02 am, Blogger Eriksgirl said…

    Dave,

    I am so sorry that things did not go as you would have wanted them too. Still sounds like you have a lovely lady standing by your side.

    No more advice from me! I will keep you in my prayers, and continue to see how you are doing. :-)

    Sincerely,
    Brandy aka Eriksgirl

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives