Tuesday, January 04, 2005
Well am I back at work yet...?
No!
going back to work on th 10th...so a good start to the year! My GP just seems to be waiting with a pen when ever I call or visit. I dont know weather he is feeling bad about mis-diagnoses for such a long time(I know he is not the one who has the equipment/gives diagnoses...but!) or he feels sorry for me.......I dont care! he is a really good doctor and I thank and shake his hand every time I see him!
wait a minute is that the first good point about having ms...getting signed off work?
I have also recieved a call today from occupational heath today. they wanted to know how bad it is and what help I will need to return to work.......hmm, I guess I have had a lot time off. I think I will have to bite the bullet and get a stick.
I have a meeting with the ms physo on friday...he/she is the person to speak to with regards to the public marking of a walking stick. Its not that I have viewed people with sticks as second class citizens or anything. Its just that I am strangly paranoid about how people see me.
Yes it will help walk but.......I guess you guys know!
I will have to try harder to keep my chin up and think more globally as well.
keep smiling
posted by personallog! @ 6:38 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:34 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    OMG ... Your'e a STICK MAN!??? I dont know if I can talk to you anymore! ;)

     
  • At 12:29 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    what would you suggest instead? I am all out of levitation!

     
  • At 7:59 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    wormholes!

     
  • At 9:53 am, Blogger localhost said…

    don't think of it a 'having to use a stick'. think of it more as 'gaining a weapon to smack the irritating'!

    hope all is well.
    lh

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives