Wednesday, June 22, 2005
400,000 people in the United States and more than 2.5 million worldwide
You guys are knackered! Check this out:


400.000 people in the US!!!! God save us! coz Bush wont! How come the western world has not done anything?? Come on... that us man!(sorry weed is obviously is a bad thing, hippy complex is coming through!)
If you add what the US has got to the Russans and then to Britain We could occupy a small country! We wouldnt get very far....wouldnt be able to servive by are selves....(not quiet right there!) but with all the walking sticks and wheelchairs we have I am sure countries would be scared by the zombie kids!!!

Arrrr come on at least you laughed!

Did about an hour off a full day today! Tired and really want my Xbox to start playing DVD'S again! I think it has ms too! It needs to cut back on its smoking too!
Still smiling but must be really smelly as she hasnt rung me yet....good on ye girl its about time you had a life!
Keep well all!

Dave
posted by personallog! @ 4:02 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:57 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    fogot to mention.....I have a telephone number for take out beer and i am going to use it!I also found out that girl I mentioned the other day is married but still interested.....bye bye girly!

     
  • At 12:14 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    4 or 5 MSers in my family alone ... damn genetics.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives