Tuesday, June 21, 2005
from the longest day of the year.....
its the hippy day at stone henge! I went to work with the intension to do it again....and here I am after a half day! You have got to respect ms! Or it bites you in the ass! roll on tommorrow thats one day closer to the weekend! I did have something else today but I forgot what it was...(hmm camile!)
Stay well and rest lots!
Time for a reefer I think!
http://www.newswire.ca/en/releases/archive/June2005/20/c3538.html
somthing star-y fo ppms....
http://www.send2press.com/newswire/2005-06-0620-003.shtml
posted by personallog! @ 2:27 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives