Monday, June 20, 2005
Sh*t sandwich today! or 8 steps to sleep!
well more like a multi stacker sandwich!
1st.....done a full day at work!
2nd....bought milk
3rd...Got a quarter 1 bonus from work.....dont know how or why!
4th trip home was a nighmare! back spasm had me bent at 45 degree's for walk from tram stop to my house
5th got to crawl up stairs to front room 4 flights of stairs
6th....no saw me do the crawl!
7th ...got invite to get drunk at weekend....cheers pocket punk!
8th got home put pc on and now got an urge to go clubbing for the next local Lisa lashes gig!

Hard house rocks! Need to listen to more music more oftern!(still need to unpack my massive....cd collection!)....could I right my own???? TBA!

Hope all is well in the land of the living!

P.s got my first female interset today....i let you know how it goes...if it does!
posted by personallog! @ 5:01 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives