Thursday, June 23, 2005
right I am up!
I have a need to get out the house and see people! I have been down the stairs twice! 1st for the post1
2nd time to take rubbish out!
Both times I stopped at the bottom of the path and looked longingly towards the shops!
I need milk! I took a big gulp of the milk in my fridge and promptly through up! I have no milk in the house and its getting on my nerves! I want Coffee and I am going to throw a hissy fit if I dont get it!!!!!

On a good note got my green ms wrist band in the post! Like we need another reminder! I know its for charity so I will wear with pride! Got one for sinead as well...fasion is her thing and I know she has others! That is if she wants it!

God so tired and my hips hurt like I have been dancing all night or I have been buggered with a baseball bat!
posted by personallog! @ 3:29 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives