Monday, June 27, 2005
what a weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who'd of thought it! A festival of people with only 1 thought in mind....getting pissed! I think the next update will be done on wednesday! What a hangover!!!!!!!!!

I wont forget it for the rest of my life! Even going to the toilet introduced me to a new woman! hmmm Kelly! lovely! I want more! Beer, Lying on the grass with a beer, Watching the flying gussett from the ladies(forward roll competion in short skirts!!!!!) hmmmm!

Cheers guys for making me go! Same next year? I will tell you more when I can type again!

Very Happy Dave
I want more!
posted by personallog! @ 7:02 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:57 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cobbled streets for men looking for c*ck! Not my cup of tea! Good luck on sueing the council! If you need a hand just ask! I am renowned for falling over! Yes I want to meet up mate! you have my email....I dont have yours tho!!!

     
  • At 5:54 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    glad u had a totally cool weekend mate. God i was soooooooooo pissed. Loved it to bits and AND we were back home before it got dark - that is true lightweight style. Lets DEFO do it again next year....hmmm actually St Annes Club day is approaching on 9th July !!!!! :-)

     
  • At 6:53 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    cheers for the clue pp! I think I might miss the next 1 NOW
    !

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives