Monday, June 27, 2005
what a weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!
who'd of thought it! A festival of people with only 1 thought in mind....getting pissed! I think the next update will be done on wednesday! What a hangover!!!!!!!!!

I wont forget it for the rest of my life! Even going to the toilet introduced me to a new woman! hmmm Kelly! lovely! I want more! Beer, Lying on the grass with a beer, Watching the flying gussett from the ladies(forward roll competion in short skirts!!!!!) hmmmm!

Cheers guys for making me go! Same next year? I will tell you more when I can type again!

Very Happy Dave
I want more!
posted by personallog! @ 7:02 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 9:08 am, Blogger Vix said…

    Well, I escaped Glastonbury and came up to Manchester for the Sparkle event... that was pretty neat.
    We must liaise next time I make it up there.

    Mind you, trolling the Village in 5" heels is tough going on my spazz legs. It wasn't the booze, oh no!

    As for the cobbled streets up there?! WTF?? That's just cruel and unusual. Me and all the Trannies are thinking about sueing Manc city council! LOL

     
  • At 12:57 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    Cobbled streets for men looking for c*ck! Not my cup of tea! Good luck on sueing the council! If you need a hand just ask! I am renowned for falling over! Yes I want to meet up mate! you have my email....I dont have yours tho!!!

     
  • At 5:54 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    glad u had a totally cool weekend mate. God i was soooooooooo pissed. Loved it to bits and AND we were back home before it got dark - that is true lightweight style. Lets DEFO do it again next year....hmmm actually St Annes Club day is approaching on 9th July !!!!! :-)

     
  • At 6:53 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    cheers for the clue pp! I think I might miss the next 1 NOW
    !

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives