Monday, July 11, 2005
06:30......bing! Awake
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! What happend to sleep? When did my body start saying "Your only going to sleep between the hours of 04:00 to 06:30!" My god someone needs some valuim or something....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I think working out might help! I think if I could get out the house....that would help!


I have just worked out what 'it' is! Caffeine! I am going to keep note of how many times I am getting a half pint of coffee per day!....and try not to compensate with coke! Surley smoking the weed would knock that....wouldnt it? Then you add Nicotine....Maybe I need to pay more attention to diet and life style.....LOL :P

Weather report...sunny and hot....ooohh great!
Hmmm
Have a good day!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 6:16 am  
5 Comments:
  • At 9:12 am, Blogger personallog! said…

    10:00 and had a pint of coffee so far! starting to see!

     
  • At 12:51 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    14:00 glass of full fat coke and half pint of coffee(not both at once....since 10:00!

     
  • At 5:14 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    Coffee and other similar beverages do that to me ... I end up more tired than ever ... Coffee is never a good 'spoon' substitute.

     
  • At 5:25 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    had to more pints of coke....its hot and the only other cold drink is beer! And thats never a good idea as you know!(beer is the next drink...eta 2 mins!)

     
  • At 8:50 am, Blogger localhost said…

    dave - stop drinking coke and switch to regular mugs of coffee. caffiene is a diuretic. it'll just make you pee more, making you more thirsty. the sugar in it hammers your pancreas and also makes you thirsty. stick to water or fruit juice with tonic water (remember that?)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives