Thursday, July 07, 2005
terrorist attack on london
news this morning is coming through about terrorist attack on london. Its a long way of from where I live,manchester was hit by the IRA a few years ago. At this time I dont have much info. 20 people suspected dead many injuries. My 1st reaction was to get in contact with Sinead......

She is ok replyed to my text saying is not in london. Still makes you think about people you care about!

BBC reports 7 sites arround london have been hit with explosions. On the same day that the G8 summit in glen eagles started. Tony Blair has come away from the G8 meeting to find out more about whats happening but has said it will go on without him till he can return. If there is more more happening I will add to this update through posting comments. Lets hope there is no more. Oh....off work today as legs still knacked, will go into work tomorrow!
posted by personallog! @ 11:20 am  
4 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives