Tuesday, July 05, 2005
I have a want to get back to work!
I know you have all herd it before from me but, I think I need to get a life in manchester as well as up north! I know the only way to do this is to talk to people down here! The only person I have seen in manchester is the post man!(yeah,no contact from her either!)

Phoned work today and told them I will be in tomorrow! Got to iron a shirt and everything! I will take it easy today and not do to much today.....got to get in the habit of being there 1st!

I think the expression is...."come on!!!"
posted by personallog! @ 2:47 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:16 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    hey ! guess what ???
    Its St Annes club day tomoz ....

    Just kidding - u prob need a weekend off

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives