Wednesday, July 13, 2005
as Hanable says"I love it when a plan comes together!
just sorting out a couple of things with Jen! Top lass! We know what we want to do...I have given her plenty of oppertunities to change her mind....and she has bollocked me allready...A fine way to get into my good books! Not at work this week! have spoken to team leader and she is ok with me taking a holiday on friday! So work is all ok!

Info about Jen:(the stuff I think is ok to tell you!)
She is a goth!
23 year old!
Really good looking!
Realy witty
Likes her vodka!
tatoo on her back(on telling untill I see it!)

And that is it for now! I have ordered my food, I have cleaned the flat, I have hand washed my favorite T-shirt and all I need now is money! I will tell you what we are doing after!

Wish me luck!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 7:15 pm  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives