Tuesday, July 12, 2005
OMG...LOL...!
She is beautiful, funny, intelligent,witty and I stayed at her house last night.....she stayed at mine too! A perfect cure for that sleep issue..(ish!)! No I didnt go to work today either.......Jennifer! WOW! So....I degress! She is amazing....Ok you want down sides...your my familly of course you do, ok then! I havent actually met her face to face yet....I have dated on the internet!..................so!

Its not that hard either! Find a decent site where you dont have to pay anything.....(my failing last time...but dont go there!)and make sure you look after yourself. Just be your self...well with a couple of extra bits of course and relax and enjoy! Jen is meeting up with me(ok...on the internet!)Tonight at 8! Cant wait!

Now the big question your all waitinting to ask.....(I am sure she is a woman pocket punk!)...Does she know about the ms? well.....No!
Why didnt I not tell her...that is a question! Well I will tell you ms is not taking last night away from me! I felt in love and so did she! I am a romantic...it will be my downfail! She told me so many things about her life. and I enjoyed reading about her as she typed it into the messenger! This has been the best day this year without question! The theme tune...The whole album of Nizlopi...on repeat for 8 hours! Well I couldnt sleep could I! She couldnt either! Well not after she met me!
......she has to know doesnt she! I have to tell her! Should I just say I have a walking stick or that I have ms...thats the f'ing question!

She is 23 and works in a pasty shop! Loves rock and dance music!

Loved up feeling! no questions yet!
Hope everyone is ok!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 11:24 am  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:20 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    That first stage of falling in love is quite a feeling, isnt it?

     
  • At 1:24 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    like you wouldnt beliveive it mate! Thats what life is about!

     
  • At 4:45 pm, Blogger pocketpunk said…

    ok take it easy Dave. where does she live. Local girl or Chicago?
    Just go with the flow and trust ure instincts not ure co*k

     
  • At 5:08 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    rochdale! Not far...25 quid in the taxi! Maybe! My instincts say she is a good person in all the right ways! Lets wait an see ehh! Can mail you a pic if you like!Just you!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives