Monday, July 25, 2005
Daves survival tips..part two!
Got one more to add to the list:

5: Know your limitations!

)9:00 till 12:00 all week so will be posting every day! So where did rule 5 come from....Emma! She is the only girl at work with a stick,she has a funky black one! She isnt a goth!!!! Really nice lass! The bad bit she has athritis(cronic) no thats not the bad thing...she doesnt drink!!! Sorry love not a option for me,thats my limit! Not with my family and my habbit! I would love to be a good mate to her as I feel she has the same pains that a ms'er has. I she her for being her and that counts for somthing! You go girl!

Good day today at work They put me back on phone...grrr! I can do it standing on my head it just the people who call! Feel like I am getting paid for something at least! Its all good!
Tune for the day:

Elephant Talk :Tibet!(Bass line is great!)
James Blunt:Your Beautiful!
Foo fighters:All My Life
Good music!

Hope you all ok
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:51 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi mate, Glad work is going better and that your happy at mo. will be going up to St Annes around 3rd Aug and stayin until sunday, hints of a curry and beer night? wanna go? drop us a mail cos we could pick you up any time! Hope to see you soon, Disturbed Angel (sis)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives