Friday, July 22, 2005
My first goth day....
Just got some music through the post...Music from the movie 'Crow' staring Brandon Lee(god rest him!)

I got this as Caz from work said it was a great place to start....you will never guess but I have 3 tracks from it all ready! I guess I was a late developer or somthing!

Wierd day today! I have joined the company team for disabled workers...well I am going to a meeting anyway! Just because I am disabled (there you go...I said it at last!)doesnt mean I have to join tho! If I can do somthing for somone else...I know!

But when the team leader was explaning the meeting she said
" Well its for people who are disabled and making thier life at work more confortable, Even the people where you can see there disability like you!" (My face must have changed or somthing at this point!)
" and for the people who have disability where you cant see too!"

Oh great! You can see it! Need to get beer I think! Its the weekend after all.
FULL WEEK DONE AT WORK!

Enjoy yours what ever your doing...dont look disabled tho!
Dave

(oh tune for the day...for the women in my life deffo!:Chris Isaak-Wicked game)
posted by personallog! @ 11:57 am  
3 Comments:
  • At 2:57 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    You know, its odd but NOT looking disabled has made things slightly more difficult for me. Wierd, eh?

     
  • At 11:51 am, Blogger localhost said…

    dave - if this blog adopts a black background and starts developing spider webs and other goth apparelle, you and i are going to have words.
    lh

     
  • At 7:29 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    dont worry I will still be me! Just want to get to know her a little more as she is fit!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives