Thursday, July 21, 2005
How to start a day bad and finish great!
start the day with 2 hours sleep from last night! (Grrr!)
Goto work...meet up with Caz to give her copy of music she asked for from Jen..
Finish at Lunch time and get the best sandwich from local shop!(yeah...!)
Get unexpected text message from Jen to saying "Pete's got a party to goto in 3 weeks time and if you fancy a sat night movie! (yipee!Come on easy to please!)
Got a note from the post office to say there is 2 Items ready for collection at office!(yyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaahh!(I know what they are!))

Have to start cleaning flat! Ohhh no the hoover!

Tunes: Radiohead - Ok computer.
Got to wipe the bad feeling from this album with the good things that are happening to me today! New start....again!

(I have one thing to say about an update which I have deleated now from last night! It was too sad to leave on the blog! I am so getting drunk this weekend, so I sleep! Having no sleep makes depression twice as bad! NEVER AGAIN!)

Happy Days

Dave(PMA!!!)
posted by personallog! @ 12:13 pm  
2 Comments:
  • At 11:50 am, Blogger localhost said…

    what have i told you about radiohead? stop it or i'll come round and nick your cds.

    this is your _last_ warning!

    lh

     
  • At 7:31 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    lh dont worry about radiohead they are cool now! lol! Camile...crimson moon cover it mate!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives