Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Daves survival tips...LOL
Right here we go...I am not a doctor...ect!

1: PMA, Positive Mental Attitude
.....Sub 1: People who don't support Number 1 in you need to be limited access to said ms'er!....Well just make that ex girl friends for now!
2:Good Music! Got to get that rytham working! Shaking that ass....even when sat down!
3: don't overdo 1: or 2:!

Sort of does it for now! I have just been stopped by an inquisitive Irish lady...who took one look at me and said "ms?" So I kinnd of guessed she knows! She told me about two of her relatives who have it and we talked for 10 mins about what I was doing...ect! But she brought somthing to my attention. "Have you ever tried Bowtox?"

At first I thought she was trying to say That I look old or somthing,but no! She told me about how her sister had been advised to try injections into internal organs....what! Poison into the blood stream...Wait a minute, Whats Smurf Blood being pumped into my body doing?

Maybe I need to open a 4th tip!
4: Keep an open mind, Coz they dont know where this disease came from!

Hmmm maybe I need to look into living a bit more before I start doing tips lists!
Oh went into work today and they have put me on a return to work plan! Reduced hours again! PMA DAVE PMA!

Hope your all doing well!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 12:08 pm  
3 Comments:
  • At 1:50 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    PMA is the most important one, you know. Live for the moment and dont worry, becaue worrying never fixed anything. Keep on keeping on Dave!

     
  • At 1:20 am, Blogger mouse said…

    I second that emotion!

     
  • At 12:29 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    cheers guys! Hope I help?!?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives