Monday, July 18, 2005
No more.....ahhh emails please!
I have met an amazing woman, she will be a good friend to have! Her boyfriend knows about me and he is ok with Jen being my friend! Which is good! Coz I want to be her friend! We can still meet up for drinks and stuff....more movies coming up!

I have been into work, just over half day! Need to do more so I can meet up with the ladies! Happy Dave so dont send ahhhhhhhhhhhh mails! Hope you are all having a good time like me! Thing about getting out of Goa trip!(Sinead has reminded me that she is going!) It will be hot! Spaz Dave! No I am going to do it! And do it well!

Fight for your life and dont let it keep you down!
Smiling
Dave

Todays tune:James Blunt:Your Beutifull
posted by personallog! @ 2:40 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives