Monday, August 22, 2005
start of a new week...starting very slowly!
Great music this weekend...but all good thing come to an end! I spent sunday at the family house and there has been many great conversations with mam and dad! It was very hot! I was fine in the morning before the weather heated up! I was even thinking that I have ms covered! I was walking without aid! I had a smile from ear to ear! Then the sun came out! Started to wobble when walking. I could not hold anything in my hands for more than 3 minutes and sitting down was unconfortable.

This morning....well at 04:30 I awoke in a sweat had just had a nightmare! I havent had one for about a year and a half! This was wierd! It was about Sinead...I do hope she is ok! I woke up in a strange bed not knowing where I was...was perfectly ok! Went back to sleep...had a dream about another woman, dont know who this was but she was 'Fine'! I woke up again at about 06:45 I was dripping in sweat...it was raining outside very heavly! I quickly put a t-shirt and a pair of jeans! I went downstairs and out into the rain...without stick! I held my hands out to the sides with palms facing the sky and looked up into the rain! It was fantastic! I got soaked in rain but the feeling of rain on the skin was amazing!(I havent been out in the rain like this since I moved into my own flat!) It cooled me down and I felt stress leaving the body and I didnt fall over! Hard to explaine what happened but I have had a smile on my face all day so far! I am in pain and my legs hurt so much but I still have the smile! I phoned in sick today....its only the body that is sick this time tho! I think I migh try and contact Sinead but only to make sure she is ok! I am jealose of her trip to Goa but I think I am making the best plan not to go as it will be too hot for me now!

Never say never! I think I have to focus on somewhere else! I hear Alaska is beutiful and cold too! Any idea's for a holiday?

Hope you all ok
Dave
P.s: 1 week to go till smurf blood hospital visit (31st of this month!)
posted by personallog! @ 9:04 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Dave,
    I'm a friend of Stu's (and I think we've played UT against each other at some point in the past).

    Anyway, I heard about this website / podcast and though you might be interested...

    http://mspodcast.libsyn.com/

    All the best,

    Chris

     
  • At 9:07 pm, Blogger personallog! said…

    cheers for the reminder chris....just waiting for kim to update....andf I have been on this podcast allready,its the best! Camile I think you have it right there mate...washing the soul....cool chick!
    Dave

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives