Monday, August 15, 2005
Damb cricket
good intentions to go to work today....but....the cricket is on at manchester and the fans are getting the tram into town! No space to get on and I had to sit and wait for an hour! Legs were ok before but now! I think the expression is "its just not cricket baby!" so back to the flat for day of pain! Death metal I think:

36 crazy fists! Good album very hard and some great tunes on it! Not exactly death metal but very angry in bits! Very apt!

I ironed a shirt and everything! No amount of PMA will cover that one! Hate the fact that I was determined to get a full week done before the 31st!(blue day ahead!) Well there is time yet! Must get the single mans guide started for ms'ers! To be finished before I put it on here!

Please make sure you listen to Kim and Tods podcast! Very interesting:
http://www.mspodcast.org
Thankyou for giving us a voice! Very proud of you! Thanks for mention and I hope I dont get vertigo among other stuff!

Hope you have a good week!
Dave
posted by personallog! @ 8:19 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:36 pm, Blogger mouse said…

    My favourite cricket is Jiminy Cricket! "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anytime and anyplace your dream comes true"! Glad you are happy and well. It is amazing what attitude can do for a mood, and a life, eh?

     
  • At 3:10 pm, Blogger mdmhvonpa said…

    heh ... cricket ... Disney/Pinocchio ... Mouse, you kill me! ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives