Friday, November 25, 2005
Emotional flip flop
I think it must be a music thing! I have found the only way to turn the down side up is to go back to some great tunes! I was in a really bad place yesturday and it wasnt untill I sifted through 27 different tunes that I got back to Dresden Dolls that I picked up my sorry ass and felt like wrighting this! I am back in a good place now. I have things to look forward too! I have good days to come!



Sorry if it is repeating music but I think its worth it! Bring on the jump, bring on the weekend, bring on the next Jen visit!!!!!!!
Its hard but I can do this!....cant I?
***What does a man with two left feet wear on his holidays? He has a pair of flip flips!****(I didnt say I was going to be any good Hehe!)
Hope your all ok
Dave

Holiday Quotes:
13.Here is my Clout
14. A Gental day filled with ROCK!
15. Dyslexia is a sign of a diseased yohoff!
16. I like my beer like I like my women...Lumpy!!
posted by personallog! @ 1:13 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives