Friday, November 18, 2005
Come here and get your pants off!
How can you argue with that comment when it comes from the woman you love!lol! What a night and it not over yet! Well it is for her. She passed out naked in my arms after she told me she loves me!woooooohoo!
This has been the best night for years....I would say the best night in my life so far! She is an amazing woman! What's the next step with her! God knows but I am so looking forward to the next step! I still haven't worked out how she smiles in her sleep! Wait up what am I doing here! I am going back to bed!hehe! She doesn't snore either! Perfect woman for me!lol

Music has been very varied but Biffy Clyro has stuck out as the last man standing!
I will update in the morning!
Dave

Scotland Quotes:
3: I need postieria scaffolding
4: Calm down baby have a piece of cheese!

Dressden Dolls:Girl Anacronism

Loving this tune!
posted by personallog! @ 10:54 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
ms....not just a diary
About Me

Name: personallog!
Home: St. Annes, Lancashire, United Kingdom
About Me:
I am 6ft 3" skinny and not well. I was diagnosed with ms in 2004 and I would like to speak with others who have ms. I have a want to raise money for ms charities. We have to find a cure for this hell!!!! See my complete profile

More of ME
ms/disabilty reads
Family
Other Interests
Previous Post
Archives